1st Family Home Care Inc. is highly informed and educated on ways to improve the health and well-being of your loved one or yourself. You can put your trust in our professional and experienced team.
- Companionship and conversation
- Participate in crafts
- Assist with entertaining
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Maintain calendar
- Arrange appointments
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Bathing and personal Hygiene
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Call 911
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Make appointments
- Accompany to religious services
- Medication reminders
- Monitor diet and eating
- Friendly conversation
- Accompany outside the home
- Shopping & errands
- Monitoring vital signs
As well as providing advice, encouragement and emotional and psychological support.
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Tracheostomy care
- Performing dressing changes
- Medication management
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Ventilator management
- Care for chronic illnesses and injuries
- Diabetes management and care
- G-Tube Feeding
- RN Visits
This type of nursing care consists of those services that must be performed by a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. Whether adult patients, children, our skilled nursing professionals intermittently provide to a member also in the home for the purpose of restoring and maintaining his or her maximal level of function and health. We are solely dedicated to the active treatment of a condition, illness, disease, or injury to avoid placing the member at risk for serious medical complications.
Our team of nurses work closely with the patient’s physician to make certain that the proper care is given to our clients as needed with effectiveness, specifically designed to their requirements.
Respite care service is meant to give family and primary caregivers a much-needed break. Primary caregivers can use respite hours at any point in time to help them avoid becoming exhausted and overwhelmed by their most precious one. There can be times, when the caretaker may have to attend to other matters when he may not be able to take care of the disabled member. Under such situations when a break is necessary, the family members can put their dear one under respite care.
We, at 1st Family Home Care are trained professionals who understand these helpless times and can offer respite care to relieve the family members, as they take a break and have personal time for themselves. It can
- Allow them to take a vacation
- Chance to take care of their own health
- Allow them socialize
- Allow them to spend time with spouse and children
Live-in 24 Hour Nursing Care
In as much as it is not an easy task to take care of an immobile, bedridden or special need child in the comfort of their own homes, where memories have been made and surroundings are familiar. Feeding, cleaning, washing and administering medication, happens to be a task our well trained professionals undertake by gaining the trust of the patient and family members also.
1st Family Home Care knows that having someone there for you is a feeling that goes beyond peace of mind, as you feel it in your heart. We provide skilled, courteous and professional personal care attendants to take our patients through tough times that may involve chronic and congenital situations.
Are you interested in a personal consultation? Just give us a call at (703) 347-9650 or send us an Email: email@example.com
Our Coverage Areas
- Prince William County Alexandria
- Fairfax County Stafford County
- Fredericksburg Spotsylvania county
- Manassas Park City of Falls Church
- Arlington County Loudon County
- Fauquier County Culpeper County
- Surrounding Areas Manassas City